Saturday, August 1, 2015

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

 
 
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
(Harry Potter #1)
J.K. Rowling
Completed Date: 8/2/15
Rating out of 5: 4
 
Check me out on www.goodreads.com!
Before you read too far, you should know that I don't do Synopsis type reviews - if you want a synopsis then you can go read the synopsis. What I want to do here is give my opinion of the book. **Spoilers may happen, but aren't likely**

Who doesn't love Harry Potter? Though, this is my least favorite of the series. That I remember. It has been quite some time since I've read them.

I have fond memories of these books. My family didn't "discover" them until, I believe, book 4. After that we attended all of the midnight releases for the rest of the series at a local book store. I was sad to see it go. The series ... and the book store.

I enjoyed this book more this time around than I remember previously. I love Dobby, dislike Gini and feel a rather remarkable resemblance between myself and Hermione. If you're going to do something, gather information and then do it right.

My boyfriend and I have two sets of this series in Hardback and we borrow the e-books from Kindle Unlimited.

Love, love, love this world & will soon be on my way to reading #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment