Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

 
 
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Douglas Adams
Completed Date: 7/29/15
Rating out of 5: 5
 
Check me out on www.goodreads.com!
Before you read too far, you should know that I don't do Synopsis type reviews - if you want a synopsis then you can go read the synopsis. What I want to do here is give my opinion of the book. **Spoilers may happen, but aren't likely**

One of the reasons I love this book is because my Dad loves this book. My sister and I grew up watching Doctor Who and Star Trek and reading Hitchhikers.

Reading the book, and even just thinking about it, also reminds me of the BBC take on the movie. I love that movie.

There's not much to say about Hitchhikers. I feel that every nerd has either read it or should read it and that it's an absolute must read, must own, must watch, must listen to & must pass down generation after generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment