Monday, May 11, 2015

One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories

 
 
One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories
B.J. Novak
Completed Date: 3/23/15
Rating out of 5: 2
 
Check me out on www.goodreads.com!

Before you read too far, you should know that I don't do Synopsis type reviews - if you want a synopsis then you can go read the synopsis. What I want to do here is give my opinion of the book. **Spoilers may happen, but aren't likely**

I did not listen to the audio file as the picture I used for my blog would suggest.

I found this book while on an adventure through a local Barnes and Nobel. I picked the book up and almost bought it on the spot, knowing nothing about the book or the author. The little tidbits that I had read were quite charming and funny and I wanted to have this in my collection.

I'm glad that I did not spend any money on this book and borrowed the ebook from my library instead. Though I read the book in one sitting, and did quite enjoy several of the passages, I think the majority of the book was hogwash. It seems as though, I'm not sure if by stroke of good luck or or bad luck, I had read every part that was worth reading while standing in the book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment