Monday, May 11, 2015

Time's Edge (The Chronos Files, #2)

 
Time's Edge
(The Chronos Files #2)  
Rysa Walker
Completed Date: 5/3/15
Rating out of 5: 3
 
Check me out on www.goodreads.com!

Before you read too far, you should know that I don't do Synopsis type reviews - if you want a synopsis then you can go read the synopsis. What I want to do here is give my opinion of the book. **Spoilers may happen, but aren't likely**

 I liked the first one so much of this series that I got the second one. Like the first, this had the ability to read and/or listen to the book which I loved. I got this one from Kindle Unlimited and already have my reservation for the third on that releases in October of this year.

So in this one, we get a little move involved in our love triangle. Typical girl met boy, fell in love with boy, meets another boy, falls in love with this boy too. Which boy does she love vs which part of herself does she chose to embrace? Typical stuff.

What's not typical about this story is, as I stated in my review of the first book, that even though this is an easy read, it's still engaging and interesting. I like that the historical parts of the book are easy to follow and don't require a history major to follow along.

I did like the first book more than the second book. I am interested to see where the story goes, but based on some of the events in this book I feel like it could be too far fetched (even for a book about time travel).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment