Monday, May 11, 2015

The One and Only Ivan

 
 
The One and Only Ivan 
Katherine Applegate
Completed Date: 4/17/15
Rating out of 5: 5
 
Check me out on www.goodreads.com!

Before you read too far, you should know that I don't do Synopsis type reviews - if you want a synopsis then you can go read the synopsis. What I want to do here is give my opinion of the book. **Spoilers may happen, but aren't likely**

Cute, cute, cute.
I borrowed this one in e-book from my local library after waiting on hold for it for weeks. I stayed up far too late trying to finish it, didn't make it, dreamed of elephants and woke up to finish it the next day. I'm afraid I kept my boyfriend awake with my childish giggles.

I loved this book from the first page. It's a little too old yet for my 3 year old and 1 year old nephew, but I want to share this one with them in a few years. I am SOOO happy that things worked out for these animals!

I wish more humans have the same dedication that Ivan does.

No comments:

Post a Comment